Biker Boots Boot Chains Black Topgrain Cowhide Leather with Cast Skulls
Need Some Heavy Metal for your Boots?
Try our "Skulls" Western/Biker Boot Chains. Finely detailed metal skulls on Genuine Topgrain Leather; Steel underchains for tight fit on any pair of western or biker boots. Color: Black Leather with Silver Colored Hardware.
Brand New! NOT Made in China! Proudly Handcrafted in the USA by Dangerous Threads, Nashville, Tennessee.
About our Boot Chains:
* Boot chains, or boot harness straps, have their origin in the Old West; they are a decorative, ornamental version of the traditional spur straps worn by working cowhands. They really "spruce up" a pair of plain boots.
* Dangerous Threads has been manufacturing their famous specialty boot chains for over 20 years. Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee from Genuine 5-ounce Topgrain leather (not "bonded" leather or cheap substitute), all pieces are precision die-cut and assembled with permanent steel rivets.
* The boot chain wraps around the front of the boot, backstrap attaches with steel buckle and loop (like a small belt), and is secured with a 2.5 millimeter unbreakable steel curb chain and clip that runs under the boot. Carefully constructed with superior findings and sturdy metal parts, they are 100% guaranteed against any defect in workmanship or materials.
* Sizing: One size fits all; styles designated "Ladies" are about 1" shorter than the mens, but most styles fit any boot. For large boots, (mens size 10 and up), you may need an Extra-Long underchain, gladly furnished upon request.
* Sold in pairs as shown; you are buying a pair of bootchains, two pieces, not just one piece. Regular Retail: Lots more!
PS: We are not selling the boots, just the bootchains..
- Color: Black Leather with Silver Colored Hardware.
- Finely detailed metal skulls on Genuine Topgrain Leather
- Steel underchain for tight fit on any pair of biker or western boots.
- Dangerous Threads' Leather Belts (our Amazon-registered branded products) are manufactured according to our exact specifications, then carefully cut, packaged and shipped exclusively from our factory as shown. Dangerous Threads, Inc. has no other wholesaler, distributor, or sales agent of any kind that distributes our registered branded products.